Kina Diving’s team of professional divers have over 25 years of industry experience in commercial diving gained from working both inshore and offshore all over Australia and internationally.
All diving personnel are qualified to ADAS standards and all dive work is carried out in accordance with AS/NZS 2299.1:2007 Standard for Occupational Diving.
Typical works carried out include:
• Underwater construction, maintenance and repair
• In-water inspections and installation of wharves, jetties, slipways, pipelines, moorings and navigational aids
• Ship surveys - Class society in-water inspections and repairs (Det Norske Veritas, Lloyds Register and Germanischer Lloyd)
• Non-destructive testing
• Contaminated Water Diving
• Water Storage Facility Diving
CONTAMINATED WATER DIVING
WATER STORAGE FACILITY